Thursday, October 13, 2011

Reading with Fifth Graders, what the Fifth Graders said.

After the first few sessions of reading with the fifth graders, we wanted to know what they had to say. This is what a few of them had to say about the experience.


"Whenever I got to an exciting part, they predict and they usually get it right." Katherine

"Where there were bolded words, the kindergartners repeated after me." Katie

"We used the cut-outs from The Three Billy Goats Gruff and we acted out the story." Sarah

"I think we should bring in our favorite books from when we were little." Ben

"I think we should change partners so we get to know everyone." Jaden

1 comment:

Wendy Koonts said...

I think you 5th graders have some wonderful ideas! What a great experience for you and especially for the K children...I know Colin loves to hear the stories you read each week. Thank you!